Thursday, May 9, 2013

On The Fence

Please Donate Today
I have always had a special place in my heart for animals. I grew up with pets and rescued a few wild animals in my day. Fostering has always been in my heart and when my cousin started her own rescue, I was so proud of her, I am still very proud of her. If I was blessed with the monetary means, I have always dreamed of purchasing a farm and having a no-kill shelter or rescue. I wish that we could continue to foster animals - and I hope that my boyfriend will continue to support me in my conviction to do so. But, it isn't easy. We have carpeting, which now is pretty much ruined (I'm not upset over it - I would prefer to have some form of hard flooring anyway). But, again - when you don't have money, it can make life that much more difficult. So, regardless, I have been scrubbing a lot of stains out of the carpet (unsuccessfully). My boyfriend said that he is going to purchase the Spot Bot, it is suppose to work well on animal stains. I look forward to getting that!
Ripken accompanied me to Petsmart today. He was a perfect gentlemen! I was so proud of him. He was the best behaved pet there! He had a lot of fun smelling all the different smells. The cashier gave him a couple treats, which he had good manners for and didn't snap the treat out of her hand (so proud). Last night he finally brought his paw up when asked for 'paw' and has been doing this consistently. His accidents are lessening as well. He is such a love bug - I will truly miss him when he is adopted out. I keep saying - if I had a fenced in back yard I would totally beg to keep him! Anyone want to donate that for us!! LOL
I would like to ask for donations. There is a donation button on the side of the blog that goes into my Paypal account, if you could donate monetarily. We do not make any $$ fostering, the adoption fees go directly toward their vetting and other expenses such as the fee from the shelter in Kentucky we sprang them from.
Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns? Tell us what you think.