Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kids Love Rip!


I would like to send a special thank you to my wonderful cousin Morgan +Rainbow Tails Rescue, who has been helping me with Ripken. She has been taking Rip hiking and other activities. Tonight he got to meet her nephews, who the eldest stated that he wanted to call Rip "Cal, for Cal Ripken" - awesome! "Cal" would make a wonderful pet for children. He has the lab (wanting to please you) demeanor. He has been doing this thing lately, where he will sit back on his hind legs and put both paws on my hand and then he has this 'pout' expression - so adorable! When my niece met Rip, she fell in love with him too. If you are interested in a lovable family dog - e-mail Rainbowtails@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns? Tell us what you think.